Britestar is a low freezing, defoamed, liquid caustic detergent for CIP, bottlewashing & other spray washing applications.
• Britestar is a low freezing, defoamed, caustic liquid detergent suitable for soft water use.
• Britestar is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils.
• Britestar provides effective detergency, scale inhibition and foam control for bottlewashing.
• Britestar is also suitable for the removal off fats and oils in processed food CIP, tray, crate and mould cleaning applications.
• Britestar is suitable for low temperature storage.
Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring consistent delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results. Assists detergency, rust, aluminium and label removal in bottlewashing applications, ensuring product integrity. Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and cleaning effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced. Aids free-rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits, reducing reject rates. Single blended product, reducing application complexity. Controls problematic foam, improving cleaning efficiency and performance. No lagging or trace heating required due to its low temperature stability.