Clax Soft 2-in-1 is a laundry sour/softener specially formulated for use in commercial and on premise laundries. This product should be applied in the last rinse to neutralise residual alkalinity.
Clax Soft 2-in-1 is a liquid alkalinity neutraliser with softening properties, based on organic acids and quaternary ammonium salts. Organic acids are efficient neutralising agents for alkali present in rinse water and on fabric, thus preventing yellowing (or galling) of fabric. The main neutralising ingredient is citric acid, which has a good biodegradability profile. Clax Soft 2-in-1 also contains cationics. These ingredients will adsorb to fabric and have a lubricating effect. During the drying process this prevents interlocking of individual fibres and build-up of static electricity (especially on synthetic fibres). In addition lubrication facilitates ironing/calendering. Clax Soft 2-in-1 can be used for most types of fabric, but regarding softening it is particularly effective on bulked or textured fabrics such as towels.
- Effective neutralization of residual alkalinity in rinse water and on fabric
- Excellent biodegradability
- Prevents yellowing of fabric
- Has good softening properties
- Prevents build-up of static electricity on synthetic fabrics
- Delivers a pleasant residual smell