Diverspray is a heavy duty, soft water tolerant, low foaming liquid caustic detergent for dairy CIP. Diverspray can be used for a wide range of applications throughout the food & beverage industries.
- Diverspray is a highly caustic liquid low foaming CIP detergent suitable for soft water.
- Diverspray is highly effective at removing a wide range of organic soils and preventing scale build up.
- Diverspray can be used for dairy CIP two stage cleaning when followed by an acid.
- Diverspray provides a high source of alkalinity.
- Diverspray is low foaming and suitable for use in CIP applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence.
- Diverspray is suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity.
- Gives highly cost effective cleaning performance.
- Assists detergency in dairy CIP applications, ensuring product integrity.
- Enhances effectiveness of cleaning operations, improving productivity and quality.
- Single blended product, reducing application complexity
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control by conductivity, ensuring constant delivery of product and reproducible cleaning results.
- Low foaming and suitable for use in CIP applications under conditions of high pressure and turbulence improving operational efficiency.
Diverspray is used at 1.5-5% w/w (1-3.4% v/v) at temperatures ranging from 70-80°C depending upon application and soil type.
Diverspray containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.