Divobrite Defend is a liquid additive developed for cleaning dirty returnable glass bottles of beverage and brewery industries. Divobrite Defend gives enhanced glass bottle and applied ceramic label protection during the bottlewashing process. Divobrite Defend contains a blend of strong and weak sequestrants which along with surfactant based defoamer boost detergency and also inhibit scale deposition.
- Divobrite Defend is a liquid primary additive for use in bottlewashers cleaning glass bottles.
- Divobrite Defend is used in the caustic section and provides effective detergency for removing of mold & larvae, labels, glue and other soils during the washing process.
- Divobrite Defend sequesters hard water, rust and aluminium from metalised labels.
- Divobrite Defend protects glass bottles, reducing caustic etching.
- Divobrite Defend also protects applied ceramic labels during the washing process
- Suitable for automatic dosing and control, ensuring effective product use for economy and performance.
- Reduces reject rates by providing superior detergency and chelation, assisting mold and larvae, rust, aluminium and label removal, ensuring product integrity.
- Inhibits scale build up and prevents nozzle blockage, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance frequency, time and associated costs can also be reduced.
- Aids free rinsing and helps prevent spotting on bottles caused by water hardness and other deposits, reducing reject rates.
- Controls foam, assisting efficient label extraction, reducing the risk of pump cavitation, ensuring measurement probes work efficiently and minimising caustic carry-over.
- Reduces glass etching, extending the number of trips bottles can take before quality control rejection due to scuff bands, lowering float replacement costs and improving package appearance.
- Increase customer appeal by improving bottle appearance and protects ACL & reduces fading.
Divobrite Defend should be dosed into the caustic section of the bottlewasher at sufficient levels to maintain 0.05-0.5% w/w (0.042-0.42% v/v), depending on soil loading.
Divobrite Defend containing solutions should be thoroughly rinsed after use to remove them from all food and beverage contact surfaces.