Divosan SaniSigma is a terminal disinfectant specifically formulated for the disinfection of floors, walls, utensils, equipment and hard surfaces (including food contact surfaces) and is suitable for use in meat and poultry processors, snack foods, dairies, beverage plants and most other types of food processing operations.
• Divosan SaniSigma contains a blend of sequestrant and alkaline builders. Divosan SaniSigma is quat-free. This combination of ingredients provides highly effective soil removal and disinfectant action against most vegetative forms of microorganisms including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and yeasts.
• Divosan SaniSigma can be used manually and by soak or spray application. Its foaming properties also make it possible to use with suitable foam application equipment.
• Divosan SaniSigma at 1% has been subjected to taint testing by independent laboratories and if used in accordance with instructions for use, will not give rise to taint.
• Divosan SaniSigma also passes the modified, low temperature, retailer test for Bactericidal activity.
• Broad spectrum terminal disinfectant action
• Suitable for use in soft or hard water
Pre-rinse the surface before use. Use Divosan SaniSigma at 1%. Always rinse thoroughly after use