Soft Care Des E Spray is an alcohol based (71.58%) hand disinfectant for waterless skin disinfection. Soft Care Des E Spray is suitable for use in all areas, including healthcare and food processing environments.
- Hand disinfectant based on ethanol (68%). Ethanol is a disinfectant which is very effective against resident and transient flora such as bacteria (e.g. MRSA) and yeast. It is also effective against enveloped viruses such as influenza and certain non-enveloped viruses such as Norovirus and Adenovirus.
- Contains a skin softener helping the skin to remain smooth and intact, particularly in areas where frequent hand disinfection is required.
- Perfume-free thus eliminating the risk of tainting foods, and making it suitable for application in the food processing area.
- Has a low viscosity, making it suitable for application through a wide range of hygiene devices.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically tested (Patch test).
- Contains ethanol, a highly effective disinfectant.
- Suitable for surgical disinfection.
- Fragrance and colour-free; suitable for use in the food processing industry.
- Contains an effective moisturiser preventing skin irritation and dehydration.
- Liquid format suitable for spray application.
Apply 3 ml Soft Care Des E to clean, dry hands. Rub hands thoroughly. Pay special attention to fingertips, nails and between the fingers. Rub for 30 seconds and allow hands to air dry.