Divosan Suredis is a high-performance, terminal disinfectant suitable for open plant cleaning applications throughout the food, beverage and dairy industries. The ingredients used in Divosan Suredis are carefully selected for reduced environmental impact.
Divosan Suredis is based on a blend of surface-active biocide, surfactant, alkaline builders and sequestering agents. This unique formulation provides excellent disinfectant activity against most vegetative forms of micro-organisms including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and yeasts. Additionally, it uses ingredients specifically selected to reduce environmental impact on water treatment systems and has a lower Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) than most other disinfectants in its class.
• Divosan Suredis is recommended for application in all open plant cleaning processes. It should be applied after surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned and rinsed. It can be used for disinfecting floors, walls, utensils and other food preparation equipment and is suitable for use in meat and poultry processors, snack foods, dairies, beverage plants and most other types of food processing operations.
• Divosan Suredis is ideal for application in high-care areas.
• Divosan Suredis is suitable for manual, soak or spray application and for fogging use.
• Highly effective terminal disinfectant for food industry use.
• Reduced environmental impact especially for treatment of waste-water.
• Non-tainting, use on food contact surfaces.
• Effective in soft or hard water.
Use Divosan Suredis at concentration of 3% v/v. Always rinse thoroughly after use.